COVID-19 is transmitted by liquid droplets when a person coughs, sneezes or spits. Touching surfaces contaminated with droplets containing COVID-19 and then touching your face particularly your eyes, nose or mouth can make you sick. That is why we recommend washing your hands often, especially when you are likely to get or spread germs:
- Before and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before smoking
- Before inserting or removing contact lenses
- Before touching your eyes, nose, mouth or face
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick
- Before and after changing diapers
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching waste or garbage
- After handling shared objects
- After touching an animal or pet or handling animal waste
- After you have been in a public space or touched a surface frequently touched by other people like doors, payment machines, gas pumps, etc.
- After using the toilet or helping a child use the toilet
You can also ensure that you meet outside and either stay inside your bubble or if interacting outside your bubble that you keep the groups to a maximum of 6 people and keep a physical distance of 2m from each other.
Rowe Services has Small gathering. Large spaces rental packages available. We can provide a choice of four different packages to make your outdoor gathering easy to hold. Packages include tables, chairs, umbrellas or tents, a cooler, hand sanitizer station, sanitizer spray, cold water wash station and your choice of games to play with the family!
Information courtesy of Government of BC