- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Using soap and water is the single most effective way of reducing the spread of infection because soap actively destroys the surface of the virus.
- If soap and water are not available, alcohol based hand rubs (ABHR) can be used to clean your hands as long as they are not visibly soiled. If they are visibly soiled, use a wipe and then ABHR to effectively clean them.
- Do not touch your face, eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow when you sneeze or cough instead of your hands.
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils, etc.
You can also ensure that you meet outside and either stay inside your bubble or if interacting outside your bubble that you keep the groups to a maximum of 6 people and keep a physical distance of 2m from each other.
Rowe Services has Small gathering. Large spaces rental packages available. We can provide a choice of four different packages to make your outdoor gathering easy to hold. Packages include tables, chairs, umbrellas or tents, a cooler, hand sanitizer station, sanitizer spray, cold water wash station and your choice of games to play with the family!
Information courtesy of Government of BC