Yes it is. What is important, is that the fabrics are sanitized after use. Rowe follows these guidelines for all rentals:
- We do not shake dirty laundry.
- Launder all drape and linens according to the manufacturer’s instructions. We use the warmest appropriate water setting and dry the linens and drapes completely.
- Linens are pressed at a high temperature and then individually bagged.
- Wash all returned linens if the protective cover was opened, even those that were not used at event sites.
- Clean and disinfect hampers used to hold used inventory.
- Sanitize surfaces such as knobs on washing machines.